|DIRECTIONS TO ROMP LOCATIONS:
|BROADNECK PARK (Anne Arundel County, MD) (We go here Saturdays
during the cooler months.)
- Take Route 50 East, towards the Bay Bridge.
- Take exit 29B, Cape Saint Claire Rd. (the sign says to E. College Parkway).
- merge onto Cape Saint Claire Rd. and get immediately into the left lane.
- Turn left at the light, onto College Parkway.
- go about 1/4 mile. Park entrance is on the left.
(If you come from Ritchie Highway (Route 2), to College Parkway, go all the way up to near
where Broadneck High School and the Broadneck Library are located. Cross through that light,
past the first park entrance, and turn into the next park entrance on your right.)
- Park in the first parking lot you come to. The first side walk that is on the left side will take you
straight to the dog park.
(There is no fee to enter this park.)
|QUIET WATERS PARK (Annapolis, in Anne Arundel County, Maryland)
(We go here Saturdays
To the Park: during he warmer
- Take Route 50, towards Annapolis.
- Exit onto route 665, Aris T. Allen Blvd.
- After 2 miles, the road turns into Forrest Drive. Continue straight ahead about another 5
- Turn right at the light for Hillsmere Rd. (This is the 2nd light past Annapolis Middle
- In less than 1/10th of a mile, turn right into the park.
The dog park is 1.5 miles inside the park.
Follow the small white signs with green paw prints.
Inside the Park:
- Go through entrance gate, located just a little ways inside the park.
- At the first "Y" in the road you come to, turn right.
- At the next "Y", turn left.
- You will come to another "Y" right away. Turn right.
(You'll be going around a pond on the right.)
- After a little ways, the dog park will be on your left.
(There is a $6.00 fee per car to enter this park,
unless you have a county park pass on your car.)
(This park has a dog park. The dog beach has been closed.)
See "Links" page to look at AA Parks & Recreation website.
|HAPPY TAILS PET RESORT (We meet here the 1st
965 Generals Highway, Crownsville, MD 21032 Sunday of the month.)
Generals Hwy / MD 178, go 5 mi., Turn right to stay on Generals Hwy., go 1/4 mi., location is on
FROM BALTIMORE & points north:
Rt. 695 towards Glen Burnie, to Rt. 97 S. go 8.4 mi., Exit 10A, Benfield Blvd. East, go .4 mi.,
Benfield Rd., go .2 mi., at light turn right onto Veterans Highway, go 1.7 mi., turn left onto Generals
Highway / MD 178, go 1.3 mi., Happy Tails is on the left.
FROM WASHINGTON & points south:
Rt. 50 E., to Rt. 301 / MD Rt. 3, exit 13 A-B-C (right hand exit), on exit ramp use 13B on left
Crofton. Merge onto Rt. 3 N., go 8.7 mi., turn right onto Millersville Rd., go 1.6 mi., turn right onto
Generals Highway / MD 178, go .3 mi., Happy Tails is on the left.